DBRL Mobile Apps
With the free DBRL mobile apps, developed by BiblioCommons, you can search for books, music and movies, place holds, and check your library account quickly and easily on your mobile devices.
- Quickly search the library catalog and use filters to zero in on the title you’re looking for.
- Get the details on any title including descriptions, ratings and reviews.
- Check a title’s availability—even map the locations where the title is available now—and place holds.
- Manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds or instantly see when your books due.
- Keep track of your interests: rate an item with one touch or add a title to your “For Later” list.
- Browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews.
- Check library hours and get directions to the nearest DBRL location.
OverDrive apps allow patrons to access the libary's collection of e-books and audiobooks. Apps are available for Apple OSX, Windows, Kindle, Nook, iOS and Android.
- Return borrowed audiobooks: Finally! Return audiobooks to your library's collection as soon as you finish listening so you can check out the next one. Don’t forget you can do the same with eBooks!
- Sharing: Depending on your OS, share information about the book you're reading via Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, email, and more.
- Android and iOS have integrated web browsers, so you can browse, check out and download in-app.
- Now available for Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD & other Android devices in the Amazon Appstore for Android. Also available for NOOK® Color, NOOK Tablet, NOOK HD & NOOK HD+ in the NOOK Apps Store.