Digital Magazine Quick Start Guide
Follow the quick start guide below to set up your account and start reading over 100 free magazines available from Daniel Boone Regional Library.
Create Your Account
- From the "Browse Magazines" link on magazines.dbrl.org you will be taken to the library's magazine collection page, where you can create a new account by clicking the "Create New Account" link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your library card number. (Don't have a library card yet? Adults can sign up for a card online).
- Enter your name and email address. Choose a password with at least 7 characters and both letters and numbers.
- You'll be directed back to the library's collection page. Browse the magazines and click on one to check it out.
- Click on "Checkout."
- Click "Start Reading" to read your magazine, or "keep Browsing" to add more to your collection. Any selections will also be in your collection on the Zinio for Libraries app.
Get an App for Your Device
Free Zinio Reader apps are available for many platforms.
Use the links above or visit your device's app store to download an app.
If you have further questions about downloading the Zinio Reader App to your device, follow these links to see the FAQ for your platform.
- Zinio Reader 4 (Mac, PC, Online) Frequently Asked Questions
- Zinio iPad/iPhone App Frequently Asked Questions
- Zinio Android App Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information and help , check out the Frequently Asked Questions.
Read Your Magazines on Your Mobile Device
After checking out a magazine using a Web browser, open the Zinio for Libraries app, sign in to your account with your email and password(the one you created above), find your magazine and start reading.
Check Out Additional Magazines
To check out more magazines, use a Web browser to return to the library's Zinio collection page. You cannot check out magazines with the Zinio for Libraries app.