- Suggested One Read: This Changes Everything
- Presence of Absence: Docs With Subjects Who Barely Appear on Film
- Suggested One Read: Bettyville
- Comedy Club: Memoirs by Female Comedians
- Get Help With Your Holiday Photo Gifts
- Film Adaptation of “Room” by Emma Donoghue
- The Gentleman Recommends: Patrick deWitt (again)
Share Great Family Stories
Share a story with us as the library celebrates Family Story Month.
Write down a favorite family story or anecdote, or illustrate your story with a drawing, a cartoon, a collage, etc. We will display all the stories we receive in the library and here on the web site during the month of November. All you have to do is tell us your story by October 31.