- How Do You Brew? All About Tea
- Dining Out: Docs About Restaurants
- Program Preview: Wii U Family Game Afternoon
- Exploring the Strange World of Lewis Carroll
- Win Two Free Lux Passes to the True/False Film Fest
- Ask the Author: An Interview With Trudy Lewis
- Free Assistance to Help You Complete the FAFSA
Where Have All the Gnomes Gone?
Garden gnomes want to go on spring break, too! If you couldn't make it to our gnome-making program, you can still make a gnome to tote along with you. Then take your gnome with you to the park, grandma’s house, St. Louis, or wherever you are going for spring break. Snap a picture of you and your gnome having fun. Bring a copy of the photo to the Children’s Desk at the Columbia Public Library, or e-mail it to us, and we’ll display them in April.
Choose one of the garden gnomes below, then print it out and decorate it.
Gnomes on the Loose in the Library
These gnomes played a trick on the librarians and started a game of hide and seek in the Columbia Public Library (gnomes are rather mischievous creatures by nature), but we've found them all (we think). Do you recognize their hiding places?