- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The April 2015 List
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament Finalists Announced
- Director Spotlight: Albert Maysles
- Exploring the Magic and Spectacle of Harry Houdini
- April 6 Registration Deadline for May SAT Exam
- Let the Library Contribute to Your (March) Madness
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament: Final Four Announced
Where Have All the Gnomes Gone?
Garden gnomes want to go on spring break, too! If you couldn't make it to our gnome-making program, you can still make a gnome to tote along with you. Then take your gnome with you to the park, grandma’s house, St. Louis, or wherever you are going for spring break. Snap a picture of you and your gnome having fun. Bring a copy of the photo to the Children’s Desk at the Columbia Public Library, or e-mail it to us, and we’ll display them in April.
Choose one of the garden gnomes below, then print it out and decorate it.
Gnomes on the Loose in the Library
These gnomes played a trick on the librarians and started a game of hide and seek in the Columbia Public Library (gnomes are rather mischievous creatures by nature), but we've found them all (we think). Do you recognize their hiding places?