- The Gentleman Recommends: Tom Rachman
- Registration Deadlines for Upcoming ACT & SAT Exams
- Read Your Way to Earth Day
- The Library Can Help You Get Your Driver’s License
- Working With the Conundrum of Autism
- Program Preview: Wii U Family Game Night
- What to Read While You Wait for A Spool of Blue Thread
Where Have All the Gnomes Gone?
Garden gnomes want to go on spring break, too! If you couldn't make it to our gnome-making program, you can still make a gnome to tote along with you. Then take your gnome with you to the park, grandma’s house, St. Louis, or wherever you are going for spring break. Snap a picture of you and your gnome having fun. Bring a copy of the photo to the Children’s Desk at the Columbia Public Library, or e-mail it to us, and we’ll display them in April.
Choose one of the garden gnomes below, then print it out and decorate it.
Gnomes on the Loose in the Library
These gnomes played a trick on the librarians and started a game of hide and seek in the Columbia Public Library (gnomes are rather mischievous creatures by nature), but we've found them all (we think). Do you recognize their hiding places?