- Registration Deadlines for Upcoming ACT & SAT Exams
- Staff Review: Monstrous Affections: An Anthology of Beastly Tales
- Summer Reading Extended Until August 19!
- Voting Begins for 2015 “Teens’ Top Ten”
- ACT/SAT Test Prep Resources @ Your Library
- Author’s Talk With Emily St. John Mandel
- Reader Review: The Little Paris Bookshop
2009 Design a Bookmark Contest Winners
Kids and teens created bookmarks to promote the upcoming Summer Reading program. The teen theme this year is "Express Yourself" and the kids' theme is "Be Creative." Below are the top three winners in each age bracket (5-8, 9-12 & 13-18) from each facility. Their bookmarks have been printed and will be distributed this spring and summer. Congratulations to all the winners!