- Ask the Author: An Interview With Keija Parssinen
- Vote for the 2015 One Read Book
- What to Read While You Wait for All the Light We Cannot See
- 2015 Gateway and Truman Award Predictions
- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The April 2015 List
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament Finalists Announced
- Director Spotlight: Albert Maysles
Great Family Stories
What are the family stories you tell over and over?
Maybe you have a memorable story about a great family meal. Or, maybe a meal gone awry. Whatever your stories may be, we’re hoping you’ll share them with us and with your community as a part of Family Stories Month in November.
All of our libraries will have Family Story Cards available throughout the month of October for you to use to share your stories. You can write your story, or draw an illustration of it, or both. The theme is Feasting at the Family Fable. All stories and pictures entered by October 31 will be displayed in the libraries or online.