- The Gift of Inspiration: Books for the Readers on Your List
- Suggested One Read: This Changes Everything
- Presence of Absence: Docs With Subjects Who Barely Appear on Film
- Suggested One Read: Bettyville
- Comedy Club: Memoirs by Female Comedians
- Get Help With Your Holiday Photo Gifts
- Film Adaptation of “Room” by Emma Donoghue
Great Family Stories
What are the family stories you tell over and over?
Maybe you have a memorable story about a great family meal. Or, maybe a meal gone awry. Whatever your stories may be, we’re hoping you’ll share them with us and with your community as a part of Family Stories Month in November.
All of our libraries will have Family Story Cards available throughout the month of October for you to use to share your stories. You can write your story, or draw an illustration of it, or both. The theme is Feasting at the Family Fable. All stories and pictures entered by October 31 will be displayed in the libraries or online.