- “Beneath the Surface” Bookmark Contest Winners
- New DVD Set: “The Story of Film”
- Sign up Today for One READ 2013!
- 2013 One Read Winner: About “The Ruins of Us” and Keija Parssinen
- 2013 List of Suggested Titles
- Day Trips, Play Trips, Good Ole’ Hay Trips!
- Staff Review: My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger
Great Family Stories
What are the family stories you tell over and over?
Maybe you have a memorable story about a great family meal. Or, maybe a meal gone awry. Whatever your stories may be, we’re hoping you’ll share them with us and with your community as a part of Family Stories Month in November.
All of our libraries will have Family Story Cards available throughout the month of October for you to use to share your stories. You can write your story, or draw an illustration of it, or both. The theme is Feasting at the Family Fable. All stories and pictures entered by October 31 will be displayed in the libraries or online.