- The Gift of Inspiration: Books for the Readers on Your List
- Suggested One Read: This Changes Everything
- Presence of Absence: Docs With Subjects Who Barely Appear on Film
- Suggested One Read: Bettyville
- Comedy Club: Memoirs by Female Comedians
- Get Help With Your Holiday Photo Gifts
- Film Adaptation of “Room” by Emma Donoghue
Coffee and Donuts, Anyone?
The Columbia Public Library will once again host a coffee and snack kiosk in the lobby. The library has signed a contract with the Patel family, proprietors of Daylight Donuts, to run a coffee and food kiosk in the lobby. "Café Mozaki" is tentatively set to open for business in mid-November.
We're happy to be able to offer food and drink service to our Columbia patrons again. We know many patrons have been missing this since Lakota Coffee closed their kiosk earlier this summer.
The Patels, who also operated the Kaffeeklatsch in the Columbia Mall, are planning to offer coffee and espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and pastries, with the possibility of extending the menu in the future. The cafe will be open every day during library business hours.