- Happy Birthday, Frankenstein!
- 2016 “Teens’ Top Ten” Winners Announced
- Cinema Eye Honors: Top Docs Of The Last Decade
- Beta Test the Library’s New Website
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
Coffee and Donuts, Anyone?
The Columbia Public Library will once again host a coffee and snack kiosk in the lobby. The library has signed a contract with the Patel family, proprietors of Daylight Donuts, to run a coffee and food kiosk in the lobby. "Café Mozaki" is tentatively set to open for business in mid-November.
We're happy to be able to offer food and drink service to our Columbia patrons again. We know many patrons have been missing this since Lakota Coffee closed their kiosk earlier this summer.
The Patels, who also operated the Kaffeeklatsch in the Columbia Mall, are planning to offer coffee and espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and pastries, with the possibility of extending the menu in the future. The cafe will be open every day during library business hours.