- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The June 2015 List
- Wii U Family Game Night
- 2015 One READ Winner: About “Station Eleven” and Emily St. John Mandel
- 2015 List of Suggested Titles
- Suspense in a Small Town: Karin Slaughter’s Grant County Series
- The Gentleman Recommends: Tania James
- 2015 Teens’ Top Ten Nominees
Coffee and Donuts, Anyone?
The Columbia Public Library will once again host a coffee and snack kiosk in the lobby. The library has signed a contract with the Patel family, proprietors of Daylight Donuts, to run a coffee and food kiosk in the lobby. "Café Mozaki" is tentatively set to open for business in mid-November.
We're happy to be able to offer food and drink service to our Columbia patrons again. We know many patrons have been missing this since Lakota Coffee closed their kiosk earlier this summer.
The Patels, who also operated the Kaffeeklatsch in the Columbia Mall, are planning to offer coffee and espresso drinks, juices, smoothies and pastries, with the possibility of extending the menu in the future. The cafe will be open every day during library business hours.