- How Do You Brew? All About Tea
- Dining Out: Docs About Restaurants
- Program Preview: Wii U Family Game Afternoon
- Exploring the Strange World of Lewis Carroll
- Win Two Free Lux Passes to the True/False Film Fest
- Ask the Author: An Interview With Trudy Lewis
- Free Assistance to Help You Complete the FAFSA
Café Mozaki Open
The new Café Mozaki in the lobby of the Columbia Public Library is now open for business. The Patel family of Columbia, who also operate Daylight Donuts, are excited to open this weekend, selling tea, coffee, smoothies, donuts and more. They offered a surprise preview of their services Friday afternoon, serving free coffee and donuts to staff and patrons while supplies lasted.
Espresso drinks will be available soon, too, after a slight delay for new machinery to come in.
The cafe will be open every day during library business hours* and menu options may expand. (*9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday and 1-4:30 p.m. Sunday)