- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
- FAFSA Frenzy Sessions Begin Soon!
Café Mozaki Open
The new Café Mozaki in the lobby of the Columbia Public Library is now open for business. The Patel family of Columbia, who also operate Daylight Donuts, are excited to open this weekend, selling tea, coffee, smoothies, donuts and more. They offered a surprise preview of their services Friday afternoon, serving free coffee and donuts to staff and patrons while supplies lasted.
Espresso drinks will be available soon, too, after a slight delay for new machinery to come in.
The cafe will be open every day during library business hours* and menu options may expand. (*9 a.m.-7:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Saturday and 1-4:30 p.m. Sunday)