- New DVD List: Downton Abbey Season 5 & More
- Previous Docs From True/False 2015 Directors
- Classics for Everyone: Cry, the Beloved Country
- Book Review: The Queen of Tearling by Erika Johansen
- The Promise of Groundhog Day
- 2015 ALA Teen Book Award Winners Announced
- The Gentleman Recommends: Emily St. John Mandel
Interlibrary Loan Update
Soon, you’ll be able to track your interlibrary loan requests more easily with the introduction of an improved request system. The interlibrary loan service allows you to request materials not available at DBRL from other libraries across the state and farther.
The first time you use this service, you will need to create an account. This account will allow you to more easily place and track requests and will also eliminate the need to fill out contact information each time as was previously required. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.