- Dining Out: Docs About Restaurants
- Program Preview: Wii U Family Game Afternoon
- Exploring the Strange World of Lewis Carroll
- Win Two Free Lux Passes to the True/False Film Fest
- Ask the Author: An Interview With Trudy Lewis
- Free Assistance to Help You Complete the FAFSA
- The Gentleman Recommends: Daniel Kehlmann
Interlibrary Loan Update
Soon, you’ll be able to track your interlibrary loan requests more easily with the introduction of an improved request system. The interlibrary loan service allows you to request materials not available at DBRL from other libraries across the state and farther.
The first time you use this service, you will need to create an account. This account will allow you to more easily place and track requests and will also eliminate the need to fill out contact information each time as was previously required. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.