- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The April 2015 List
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament Finalists Announced
- Director Spotlight: Albert Maysles
- Exploring the Magic and Spectacle of Harry Houdini
- April 6 Registration Deadline for May SAT Exam
- Let the Library Contribute to Your (March) Madness
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament: Final Four Announced
Interlibrary Loan Update
Soon, you’ll be able to track your interlibrary loan requests more easily with the introduction of an improved request system. The interlibrary loan service allows you to request materials not available at DBRL from other libraries across the state and farther.
The first time you use this service, you will need to create an account. This account will allow you to more easily place and track requests and will also eliminate the need to fill out contact information each time as was previously required. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.