- All The World’s a Stage: Docs Involving Shakespeare
- Celebrating the Freedom to Read!
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The October 2016 LibraryReads List
- Free Assistance Completing FAFSA Form
- “Portrait of Betty” on National Museum Day
- SAT Registration Deadline Is Coming Up
- The Gentleman Recommends: Gary Shteyngart
Now Track Interlibrary Loans Online
Recent software updates now let Daniel Boone Regional Library patrons track their interlibrary loan requests online. Users can access the new interlibrary loan service at www.dbrl.org/ill.
People can use the interlibrary loan service when the title they want is not available at any of the DBRL locations. Requests can be made online, in person or by phone. Searches conducted by keyword, author, title, ISBN or year easily check resources from other libraries in the Show-Me the World interlibrary loan network. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.