- Suggested One Read: 1984
- It Came From the Bottom Shelf! Three Books not to Overlook in the 700s
- The Gentleman Recommends: Jonathan Miles
- Registration Dates for Upcoming ACT and SAT Exams
- Suggested One Read: Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk
- Holiday Cooking: Recipes For The Rest of Us
- Suggested One Read: Thank You for Your Service
Now Track Interlibrary Loans Online
Recent software updates now let Daniel Boone Regional Library patrons track their interlibrary loan requests online. Users can access the new interlibrary loan service at www.dbrl.org/ill.
People can use the interlibrary loan service when the title they want is not available at any of the DBRL locations. Requests can be made online, in person or by phone. Searches conducted by keyword, author, title, ISBN or year easily check resources from other libraries in the Show-Me the World interlibrary loan network. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.