- Dining Out: Docs About Restaurants
- Program Preview: Wii U Family Game Afternoon
- Exploring the Strange World of Lewis Carroll
- Win Two Free Lux Passes to the True/False Film Fest
- Ask the Author: An Interview With Trudy Lewis
- Free Assistance to Help You Complete the FAFSA
- The Gentleman Recommends: Daniel Kehlmann
Now Track Interlibrary Loans Online
Recent software updates now let Daniel Boone Regional Library patrons track their interlibrary loan requests online. Users can access the new interlibrary loan service at www.dbrl.org/ill.
People can use the interlibrary loan service when the title they want is not available at any of the DBRL locations. Requests can be made online, in person or by phone. Searches conducted by keyword, author, title, ISBN or year easily check resources from other libraries in the Show-Me the World interlibrary loan network. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.