- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
- FAFSA Frenzy Sessions Begin Soon!
Now Track Interlibrary Loans Online
Recent software updates now let Daniel Boone Regional Library patrons track their interlibrary loan requests online. Users can access the new interlibrary loan service at www.dbrl.org/ill.
People can use the interlibrary loan service when the title they want is not available at any of the DBRL locations. Requests can be made online, in person or by phone. Searches conducted by keyword, author, title, ISBN or year easily check resources from other libraries in the Show-Me the World interlibrary loan network. There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans, and this service is only available for residents of Boone and Callaway Counties.