- 2016 “Teens’ Top Ten” Winners Announced
- Cinema Eye Honors: Top Docs Of The Last Decade
- Beta Test the Library’s New Website
- November is National Novel Writing Month
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
New Feature: Track Your Check-outs
Now you can keep track of what you’ve checked out by turning on a new catalog feature called “Recently Returned.” Once you activate it, using the privacy link in your account settings, the system will automatically record any item you return to the library from that time forward. It’s a great way to have the titles you've read and want to rate or comment on all in one place.
Your personal list remains private and only viewable by you when you're logged into your account. If you decide to turn it off later, all the items on your “Recently Returned” list will be removed.