- Need to Spice Up Your Life? Make Your Own Hot Sauce!
- New DVD: “Lost Angels”
- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The October 2014 List
- Feeding Your Hunger for Roots N Blues N BBQ
- Docs Around Town: Sept. 26 – Oct. 2
- Program Preview: Ashland Scavenger Hunt
- A Sweetener Like No Other: Celebrating National Honey Month
New Feature: Track Your Check-outs
Now you can keep track of what you’ve checked out by turning on a new catalog feature called “Recently Returned.” Once you activate it, using the privacy link in your account settings, the system will automatically record any item you return to the library from that time forward. It’s a great way to have the titles you've read and want to rate or comment on all in one place.
Your personal list remains private and only viewable by you when you're logged into your account. If you decide to turn it off later, all the items on your “Recently Returned” list will be removed.