- 2015 Teen Book Tournament Finalists Announced
- Director Spotlight: Albert Maysles
- Exploring the Magic and Spectacle of Harry Houdini
- April 6 Registration Deadline for May SAT Exam
- Let the Library Contribute to Your (March) Madness
- 2015 Teen Book Tournament: Final Four Announced
- Reading on the Road: Recommended Audiobooks
Event Highlight: "The Hunger Games" Book Discussion
Teen fans of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games series gathered at the Southern Boone County Public Library October 21 to test their knowledge of the books and compete for survival, er, success. This trilogy takes readers to a dystopian future where selected teenagers are forced to fight to the death in a yearly televised event, the Hunger Games.
See more photos from this program on our DBRLTeen site.