- November is National Novel Writing Month
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
Event Highlight: "The Hunger Games" Book Discussion
Teen fans of Suzanne Collins’ Hunger Games series gathered at the Southern Boone County Public Library October 21 to test their knowledge of the books and compete for survival, er, success. This trilogy takes readers to a dystopian future where selected teenagers are forced to fight to the death in a yearly televised event, the Hunger Games.
See more photos from this program on our DBRLTeen site.