- An Adult’s Guide to the Pokémon Go Craze
- Reader Review: Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
- Racing Forward: Docs About Runners
- Reader Review: David and Goliath
- Seventh Adult Summer Reading Gift Card Winner!
- Bone-Chilling Reads for the Dog Days of Summer
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Exercise Your Brain!
Callaway County Youth Poetry Contest
April is National Poetry Month. The Callaway County Public Library and the Auxvasse Creative Arts Program invite all Callaway County children to write a poem!
Callaway County Habitat:
The Natural World We Live In
Children and teens are invited to submit poems that reflect the natural world and capture some element or essence of the environment in Callaway County. For example, a poem may describe your backyard, a stream running through a local park, a bird you observe perched in a tree, or even a bug you watch crawling across the ground.
- Poems must be at least 10, but no more than 40 lines long.
- You must live or attend school in Callaway County and be age 5-18.
- For the 5 to 8 age group, an adult may help you type or write your entry.
- Entries should include your name, age, address, parent’s or guardian’s name, phone number, e-mail address (if available), school, grade and your teacher’s name.
- Entries must be recieved by April 4.