- November is National Novel Writing Month
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
New DBRL App for iPhones
With the new DBRL app, developed by BiblioCommons, you can search for books, place holds and check your library account quickly and easily on your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch. Download the free app from the iTunes store. An Android-compatible app is expected later this year.
- Quickly search the library catalog and use filters to zero in on the title you’re looking for.
- Get the details on any title including descriptions, ratings and reviews.
- Check a title’s availability—even map the locations where the title is available now—and place holds.
- Manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds or instantly see when your books due.
- Keep track of your interests: rate an item with one touch or add a title to your “For Later” list.
- Browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews.
- Check library hours and get directions to the nearest DBRL location.