- “Beneath the Surface” Bookmark Contest Winners
- New DVD Set: “The Story of Film”
- Sign up Today for One READ 2013!
- 2013 One Read Winner: About “The Ruins of Us” and Keija Parssinen
- 2013 List of Suggested Titles
- Day Trips, Play Trips, Good Ole’ Hay Trips!
- Staff Review: My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger
Chat Reference Service Now Available
Have a quick question for the library and don't want to wait for an email response or bother with making a phone call? Use the library’s new chat reference service that lets you visit with a librarian in real time from your computer. Visit the “Ask a Librarian” or “Contact the Library” pages to access live reference chat to get quick answers to basic questions. For example, you can ask about your library account, get help finding that book, CD or DVD you were looking for, learn more about programs and services or let us help you find useful resources online.
Chat reference service is usually available during most library business hours. At other times, please use the regular email contact form.