- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
- FAFSA Frenzy Sessions Begin Soon!
Chat Reference Service Now Available
Have a quick question for the library and don't want to wait for an email response or bother with making a phone call? Use the library’s new chat reference service that lets you visit with a librarian in real time from your computer. Visit the “Ask a Librarian” or “Contact the Library” pages to access live reference chat to get quick answers to basic questions. For example, you can ask about your library account, get help finding that book, CD or DVD you were looking for, learn more about programs and services or let us help you find useful resources online.
Chat reference service is usually available during most library business hours. At other times, please use the regular email contact form.