- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
- FAFSA Frenzy Sessions Begin Soon!
Travel the World From A to Z
What immunizations do you need to visit Ankara, Turkey? Will your mobile phone work in Rome? How do you ask, “Where is the bathroom?“ when visiting Berlin? A to Z World Travel has the answers to these questions and more! Available for free with your library card, you can access this database (like a specialized web site) to learn about restaurants to visit in Auckland or the current weather forecast for Bangalore. Whether you are planning a trip abroad or want to do a little imaginary journeying from home, A to Z World Travel provides extensive information on more than 200 cities across the world. With thousands of photos and current information about geography, culture, entertainment, language, currency, dining, travel safety and transportation, this database is a worldwide travel guide at your fingertips. Visit today!