- For the Love of Food
- Suggested One Read: Orange Is the new Black
- The Gentleman Recommends: Michel Faber
- What to Read While You Wait for Gray Mountain
- Suggested One Read: The Sleepwalker’s Guide to Dancing
- Classics for Everyone: Starring “Ulysses” as “The Most Dangerous Book”
- Suggested One Read: City of Thieves
Free Online Continuing Education Courses Through Universal Class
Through the library’s website, library cardholders now have free access to over 540 online continuing education courses with real instructors through a new service called Universal Class.
You can take courses in exercise and fitness, entrepreneurship, arts and music, home and garden care, cooking, computers and technology, health and medicine, homeschooling, job assistance, law and legal, parenting and family, pet and animal care… plus hundreds more.
With real instructors guiding the learning, engaging video-based lessons, a collaborative learning environment, graded lesson tests, certificates of achievement and continuing education units available for selected courses, you enjoy an engaging and measurable learning experience that helps you master and document your educational goals.