- 2016 Truman Award Nominees
- Top Ten Books Librarians Love: The June 2015 List
- Wii U Family Game Night
- 2015 One READ Winner: About “Station Eleven” and Emily St. John Mandel
- 2015 List of Suggested Titles
- Suspense in a Small Town: Karin Slaughter’s Grant County Series
- The Gentleman Recommends: Tania James
Invest Wisely With Value Line
Whether you are a participant in a company-sponsored retirement plan or manage investments on your own, chances are you need to keep up with the financial markets. Finding your way through the woods of the stock market requires a trusted guide, and for decades many investors have relied on Value Line’s reports and analysis. Value Line is an investment research company that provides in-depth financial information, rankings, research, price projections and advanced analytical tools. Their popular publication Value Line Investment Survey is available in print at your library, but did you know you can also access the online version of this newsletter and much more through the library’s digital branch? All you need is your library card.
With the Value Line database you can:
- Access investment planning tools
- View Value Line Investment Survey stock reports and rankings
- Check news, commentary and stocks
- Research the right timing for your investments
And much more. Access Value Line online through our databases page today and become a more informed investor.