- November is National Novel Writing Month
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
The Perk Desk is Now Open
Need a break? Come to The Perk Desk at the Columbia Public Library for drinks and snacks. The Perk Desk offers freshly brewed Lakota coffee as well as organic fair trade tea, hot chocolate, juice and soft drinks. We also sell fresh baked goods from The Upper Crust in addition to chips, granola bars and other snacks.
The area near The Perk Desk has tables and chairs where you can sit and enjoy your food and beverages. Snacks and covered drinks are also permitted anywhere except at the library computers.
In addition, you may pay for copies, faxes and printing at The Perk Desk. You may also purchase all supplies that the Circulation desk is selling and pay for all your purchases in a single transaction.