- Let’s Travel: Seattle
- Best Teen Books of 2013
- Suggested One Read: The Round House
- December Program Preview: Get Personalized Reading Recommendations Via Facebook
- Thank You for Your Nominations!
- Program Preview: Shrinky Dinks Come to Ashland
- Bringing Back the Family Dinner: Books to Inspire Home Cooks and Conversation
The Perk Desk is Now Open
Need a break? Come to The Perk Desk at the Columbia Public Library for drinks and snacks. The Perk Desk offers freshly brewed Lakota coffee as well as organic fair trade tea, hot chocolate, juice and soft drinks. We also sell fresh baked goods from The Upper Crust in addition to chips, granola bars and other snacks.
The area near The Perk Desk has tables and chairs where you can sit and enjoy your food and beverages. Snacks and covered drinks are also permitted anywhere except at the library computers.
In addition, you may pay for copies, faxes and printing at The Perk Desk. You may also purchase all supplies that the Circulation desk is selling and pay for all your purchases in a single transaction.