- Suggested One Read: This Changes Everything
- Presence of Absence: Docs With Subjects Who Barely Appear on Film
- Suggested One Read: Bettyville
- Comedy Club: Memoirs by Female Comedians
- Get Help With Your Holiday Photo Gifts
- Film Adaptation of “Room” by Emma Donoghue
- The Gentleman Recommends: Patrick deWitt (again)
A Note From the Director
Did you know that you can keep a list of library items you’ve read, listened to and watched in your library account?
When you visit catalog.dbrl.org and log in to your account, you can use the “My Shelves” feature to keep track of library items you’ve borrowed, or plan to borrow in the future. Put items on your “Completed” shelf after you finish them; then you can view the list by item type, author, date, genre, etc.
If you’ve been using the “Recently Returned” feature of your account to keep track of your reading, we need to let you know of a change we’re making. In an effort to maintain the speed of our website, we will start limiting the items kept in the “Recently Returned” list to only the past two months. Records older than that will be deleted. So, if you like to keep track of your reading, we ask that you begin transferring your list to the “Completed” shelf. Actually, the “Completed” shelf offers you more flexibility in how you can look at your information, so we hope this change works better for you.
To put an item on your “Completed” shelf look for the small purple “+” symbol and the text “Add to My Shelves.” Any items that you rate, tag or comment on will automatically show up on your “Completed” shelf, too.