- All the World’s a Stage: Docs Involving Shakespeare
- Celebrating the Freedom to Read!
- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The October 2016 LibraryReads List
- Free Assistance Completing FAFSA Form
- “Portrait of Betty” on National Museum Day
- SAT Registration Deadline Is Coming Up
- The Gentleman Recommends: Gary Shteyngart
App Update for eBook and Downloadable Audiobook Users
The OverDrive Media Console app update has just been released for Apple iOS and Android devices. When Apple users try to update the app, your Adobe activation will be automatically de-authorized. The first time you open the upgraded app a notice will appear prompting you to reauthorize the app. You will be taken to the sign-in screen and the email address you previously used will already be filled in. All you need to do is type your password in again. If you forgot your password, click on the "Forgot password?" link.
To troubleshoot any issues you may have, please visit the OverDrive blog for more information and helpful screenshots. You many also call the library, 443-3161, for assistance.
Overdrive is Daniel Boone Regional Library’s vendor for eBooks and downloadable audiobooks.