- An Adult’s Guide to the Pokémon Go Craze
- Reader Review: Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
- Racing Forward: Docs About Runners
- Reader Review: David and Goliath
- Seventh Adult Summer Reading Gift Card Winner!
- Bone-Chilling Reads for the Dog Days of Summer
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Exercise Your Brain!
The Columbia Public Library will once again host a coffee and snack kiosk in the lobby. The library has signed a contract with the Patel family, proprietors of Daylight Donuts, to run a coffee and food kiosk in the lobby. "Café Mozaki" is tentatively set to open for business in mid-November. Read more »
Rosie Gerding has served on the Columbia board since 2005 and is now the regional board president. An English major in college, she discovered accounting her senior year and holds a degree in each from MU, and now works as a CPA. Read more »