With the free DBRL mobile apps, developed by BiblioCommons , you can search for books, music and movies, place holds, and check your library account quickly and easily on your mobile devices.
- Quickly search the library catalog and use filters to zero in on the title you’re looking for.
- Get the details on any title including descriptions, ratings and reviews.
- Check a title’s availability—even map the locations where the title is available now—and place holds.
- Manage your account: check to see if your holds are ready, renew titles, suspend holds or instantly see when your books due.
- Keep track of your interests: rate an item with one touch or add a title to your “For Later” list.
- Browse bestsellers, new titles and recent reviews.
- Check library hours and get directions to the nearest DBRL location.
OverDrive apps allow patrons to access the libary's collection of e-books and audiobooks. Apps are available for Apple OSX, Windows, Kindle, Nook, iOS and Android.
- Return borrowed audiobooks: Finally! Return audiobooks to your library's collection as soon as you finish listening so you can check out the next one. Don’t forget you can do the same with eBooks!
- Sharing: Depending on your OS, share information about the book you're reading via Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, email, and more.
- Android and iOS have integrated web browsers, so you can browse, check out and download in-app.
- Now available for Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD & other Android devices in the Amazon Appstore for Android . Also available for NOOK® Color, NOOK Tablet, NOOK HD & NOOK HD+ in the NOOK Apps Store .