Follow the quick start guide below to set up your accounts and start reading over 100 free magazines available from Daniel Boone Regional Library. You can also view a video tutorial. It only takes about two minutes.View Video Tutorial 
Create Your Accounts
You'll need two accounts to check out and read library digital magazines. The first account lets you check out titles from DBRL's collection. The second account is for your personal Zinio library and lets you read magazines online or through the Zinio Reader apps. Both accounts must use the same email and password.
- From the "Browse Magazines" link on magazines.dbrl.org  you will be taken to the library's magazine collection page, where you can create a new account by clicking the "Create New Account" link in the upper right corner.
- Enter your library card number. (Don't have a library card yet? Adults can sign up for a card online) .
- Enter your name and email address. Choose a password with at least 7 characters and both letters and numbers.
- You'll be directed back to the library's collection page. Browse the magazines and click on one to check it out.
- Click on "Complete Checkout."
- Next, you'll be prompted to create an account with the Zinio service. You must use the same email address that you used in Step 3 above.
- With your Zinio account activated, you'll be taken to your personal Reading List. Click on the magazine and it will open in a browser-based reader.
Get an App for Your Device
Free Zinio Reader apps are available for many platforms.
- Blackberry 
- iPhone/iPad 
- Kindle Fire 
- NookHD 
- PC or Mac 
- Windows 8 devices 
Use the links above or visit your device's app store to download an app.
If you have further questions about downloading the Zinio Reader App to your device, follow these links to see the FAQ for your platform.
- Zinio Reader 4 (Mac, PC, Online) Frequently Asked Questions 
- Zinio iPad/iPhone App Frequently Asked Questions 
- Zinio Android App Frequently Asked Questions 
Frequently Asked Questions
For additional information and help , check out the Frequently Asked Questions. 
Read Your Magazines on Your Mobile Device
After checking out a magazine using a Web browser, open the Zinio Reader app, sign in to your Zinio.com account (the second account you created in step 6 above), find your magazine and start reading.
Check Out Additional Magazines
To check out more magazines, use a Web browser to return to the library's Zinio collection page . You cannot check out magazines with the Zinio Reader app.