See also: Mental Health 
Affordable Care Act & the Health Insurance Marketplace
See also the Health Insurance Marketplace subject guide. 
- HealthCare.gov  or CuidadoDeSalud.gov 
The federal government's hub for health law information, including the Health Insurance Marketplace. 
- Cover Missouri 
A project of the Missouri Foundation for Health (MFH)  to promote quality, affordable health coverage for every Missourian, including guidance for Missourians exploring options for coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Consumer Health Complete 
Provides content from periodicals, pamphlets and reference works covering all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to the many perspectives of complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
- MEDLINE 
Provides authoritative citations from over 4,800 journals on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system and much more.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 
Provides Information on everything from health conditions and emergency preparedness to travelers’ health.
- Healthfinder.gov 
Find government and nonprofit medical and health services.
- Health Literacy Missouri 
A government site helping Missourians make good choices about health care decisions. Includes a searchable library and a Plain Language section which covers topics such as how to talk to your health care provider.
- KidsHealth 
A wide array of topics about medical, emotional and developmental issues for children, parents and teens.
- MedlinePlus 
Authoritative information from the National Institutes of Health.
- Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services 
- Consumer Health Complete 
Search for articles about complementary, holistic and integrated approaches to health care and wellness.
- National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine 
- Missouri Rx Plan 
MoRx is Missouri's State Pharmacy Assistance Program created to coordinate benefits with Medicare's (Part D) Prescription Drug Program.
- National Institutes of Health Drug Information Portal 
Provides links to MedlinePlus drug information as well as to scientific journals, clinical trials, etc.
- Partnership for Prescription Assistance 
Helps qualifying patients who lack prescription coverage get the medicines they need through public or private programs.
- Toll-Free Numbers from the National Library of Medicine 
- American Cancer Society 
- American Diabetes Association 
- American Heart Association 
- American Red Cross – Mid-Missouri Chapter 
- Arthritis Foundation – Eastern Missouri Chapter 
- Boone Hospital Center Support Groups 
- Easter Seals Midwest 
- United Way Missouri 2-1-1 
2-1-1 is a fast, free and confidential way to find info for many local social services.
Local Medical Facilities
- Boone Hospital Center
- Cancer Research Center 
- Columbia/Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services 
- Women's & Children's Hospital 
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center 
- Family Health Center 
- Harry S. Truman Memorial Veterans' Hospital 
- MedZou Community Health Clinic  - serves patients without insurance
- Rusk Rehabilitation Center 
- University of Missouri Health Care