- Boone County Clerk Election Results 
- KOMU Election Results 
- Columbia Tribune Election Coverage 
- Callaway County Clerk Election Results 
- Callaway County Election Results-Fulton Sun 
Boone County Elections
Boone County Bond Issues
- School Bond and Tax Levy Proposal 
"Shall The School District of Columbia, Boone County, Missouri, issue its general obligation bonds in the amount of Fifty Million Dollars ($50,000,000) for the purpose of acquiring and developing sites for school buildings and acquiring, constructing, improving, extending, repairing, remodeling, renovating, furnishing and equipping new and existing school facilities, including, without limitation, constructing a new elementary school and acquiring and developing a site therefor, improving and constructing additions to existing buildings, and acquiring and installing technology improvements? If this question is approved, the debt service levy of the school district is estimated to increase by four cents, from $0.9319 to $0.9719, per $100 of assessed valuation of real and personal property."
- Fire Protection Bond 
"Shall Boone County Fire Protection District issue its general obligation bonds in the amount of $14,000,000 for the purpose of acquiring real property constructing, furnishing and equipping new fire stations constructing, furnishing and equipping additions and/or renovations to existing fire stations and acquiring and/or reconditioning firefighting apparatus and equipment, emergency apparatus and equipment and training facilities and equipment?"
Columbia Public Schools Board of Education
Slate of candidates listed below. Candidates' contact information. 
Callaway County Elections Information
Fulton Public School Board
Slate of candidates listed below. Information about elections procedures. 
- David (Rob) Hunter
- Kevin Habjan
- Ruth Burt
- Scott King
- Todd Gray
- Sewer Bond 
"Shall the City of Fulton, Missouri, issue its sewerage system revenue bonds in the amount of $13,000,000 for the purpose of extending and improving its sewerage system, including without limitation improvements required to comply with rules and regulations imposed by the state and federal government applicable to its wastewater treatment plant, the cost of operation and maintenance of said sewerage system and the principal of and interest on said revenue bonds to be payable solely from the revenues derived by the City from the operation of its sewerage system, including all the future extensions and improvements thereto?"
Boone County Elections
- Missourian, March 14, 2014. Article about Ward 1. 
- Columbia Tribune, January 15, 2014. Article about Ward 1. 
- Columbia Tribune, February 11, 2014. Article about Ward 1. 
- Missourian, March 17, 2014. Article about School Bond and Tax Levy. 
- Columbia Tribune, February 15, 2014. Article about Fire Protection Bond. 
Callaway County Elections
- Fulton Sun, March 18, 2014. Article about Fulton Public School Board. 
- Fulton Sun, March 18, 2014. Article about Fulton Sewer Bond.