Help us save paper and postage! Sign up to receive library notices via email.
- We will send you a hold notice when a reserved item becomes available and you will have six days from the date of the email to pick it up. (Bookmobile patrons can pick up holds at their next visit.)
- For e-mail patrons only, one day before items become due, we will email you a "courtesy notice" to remind you of your due date.
- Once items are overdue, we will email you one overdue notice and, if the item is not returned within two weeks, we will email you a bill.
- We also will send a notice every two years when your account is about to expire.
- Please let us know of any changes with your contact information  (i.e. name, mailing address, phone number or email address). If a notice is returned to us as undeliverable, we will revert to paper notices.
- Please allow up to three business days for your request to go into effect. Please contact us  if, after three days, you continue to receive a paper notices.
The Daniel Boone Regional Library will not sell, trade, or distribute your e-mail address.
DBRL Confidentiality Policy