- City of Columbia Office of Cultural Affairs
Find out about local public art as well as the city's Percent for Art program.
- Columbia Art League
Art exhibitions, classes, information for artists and sponsors.
- Online Artists’ Village
Displays art works and gives information about the artists.
- The Best of Missouri Hands (Missouri Artisans Association)
Represents Missouri artisans. Provides details about events and artisans' contact information.
- Missouri Arts Council
Provides funding to nonprofit organizations through grants to encourage the growth, development, and appreciation of the arts in Missouri.
- Mid-America Arts Alliance
Manages regional, national, and international performing and visual arts programming.
- Americans for the Arts
The nation's leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America.
- National Endowment for the Arts
A federal agency which provides financial support for the arts.
- Art in the Park – Columbia Art League
The oldest fine arts festival in mid-Missouri; takes place in June at Stephens Lake Park, Columbia, MO.
- Fall Into Art
An annual weekend event blending art, music and education; located at Parkade Center, Columbia, MO.
- Heritage Festival & Craft Show – City of Columbia Office of Cultural Affairs
An annual fall event featuring many 19th century artisans and tradesmen demonstrating and selling traditional and contemporary crafts; takes place at Historic Nifong Park.
- Brookside Art Annual - Kansas City
The 30th annual event. Held May 1, 2 & 3, 2015.
- Art Fair - St. Louis
Takes place September 11-13, 2015.
- Guide to Art in Columbia
A printable guide to museums, galleries and visual art opportunities in Columbia.
- Champ Art Gallery – Westminster College, Fulton, MO
- Capital Arts - Jefferson City Gallery
- Mildred M. Cox Gallery – William Woods University, Fulton, MO
- Access Arts – School of Service
A teaching program offering classes in pottery, weaving, drawing, sculpture, music, photography and mixed media.
- Columbia Art League
Information about art classes and summer art camps.
- Columbia Area Career Center
Offers Art and Craft classes for adults during the school year.
- Leisure Times – Columbia’s Parks and Recreation
Schedules of Art and Craft classes for adults.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Classes for 50+; may include art classes.
- Boone County Historical Museum
- City Museum-St. Louis
- Contemporary Art Museum-St. Louis
- George Caleb Bingham Gallery - UMC
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art – Kansas City
- Missouri Art Museums
Directory of art museums, non-profit art organizations and art centers in Missouri.
- Museum of Anthropology - UMC
- Museum of Art and Archaeology - UMC
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art – Kansas City
- St. Louis Art Museum
- State Historical Society of Missouri
- Columbia Art Tour
Columbia’s Public Sculpture
- Kansas City Sculpture Park
At the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art.
- Laumeier Sculpture Park – St. Louis