- City of Columbia Office of Cultural Affairs
Find out about local public art as well as the city's Percent for Art program.
- Columbia Art League
Art exhibitions, classes, information for artists and sponsors.
- Online Artists’ Village (Columbia Art League)
Displays art works and gives information about the artists.
- The Best of Missouri Hands (Missouri Artisans Association)
Represents Missouri artisans. Provides details about events and artisans' contact information.
- Missouri Arts Council
Provides funding to nonprofit organizations through grants to encourage the growth, development, and appreciation of the arts in Missouri.
- Mid-America Arts Alliance
Supports regional, national, and international performing and visual arts programming.
- Americans for the Arts
The nation's leading nonprofit organization for advancing the arts in America.
- National Endowment for the Arts
A federal agency which provides financial support for the arts.
- Art in the Park - Columbia Art League
The oldest fine arts festival in mid-Missouri; takes place in June at Stephens Lake Park, Columbia, MO.
- Fall Into Art
An annual weekend event blending art, music and education; takes place in November at Parkade Center in Columbia, MO.
- Heritage Festival & Craft Show - City of Columbia Office of Cultural Affairs
An annual fall event featuring artisans and tradesmen, many dressed in 19th century costume, demonstrating and selling their merchandise; contemporary crafts are featured as well; takes place at historic Nifong Park.
- Brookside Art Annual - Kansas City
An annual event held each May.
- Art Fair - St. Louis
An annual three-day celebration of the visual and performing arts; takes place each September.
- Guide to Art in Columbia
An online guide to museums and galleries in Columbia and nearby cities; also lists performing arts and events and festivals and a Google map of locations
- Capital Arts Gallery - Jefferson City
- Champ Art Gallery – Westminster College, Fulton, MO
- Mildred M. Cox Gallery – William Woods University, Fulton, MO
- Access Arts - School of Service
A teaching program offering classes in pottery, weaving, drawing, sculpture, music, photography and mixed media.
- Columbia Art League
Information about art classes and summer art camps.
- Columbia Area Career Center
Offers Art and Craft classes for adults during the school year.
- Leisure Times - Columbia’s Parks and Recreation
Schedules of Art and Craft classes for adults.
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Classes for 50+; may include art classes.
- Boone County Historical Museum
- City Museum - St. Louis
- Contemporary Art Museum - St. Louis
- George Caleb Bingham Gallery - UMC
- Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art - Kansas City
- Missouri Art Museums
Directory of art museums, non-profit art organizations and art centers in Missouri.
- Museum of Anthropology - UMC
- Museum of Art and Archaeology - UMC
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art - Kansas City
- St. Louis Art Museum
- State Historical Society of Missouri
- Columbia Art Tour
Columbia’s Public Sculpture
- Donald J. Hall Sculpture Park
At the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Kansas City.
- Laumeier Sculpture Park - St. Louis