Law & Legal Information
- SIRS Researcher
Collection of articles from newspapers, magazines, reference sources, etc. organized by topic. Relevant topics include capital punishment, civil rights, copyright infringement, etc.
- MU Law Library
Offers a user-friendly portal to many useful, free Internet resources.
- Findlaw Legal Dictionary
- Missouri Bar Association
Included on this site are more than 50 public information brochures covering topics such as finding a lawyer, probate law, family law and courts.
- Missouri Sex Offender Registry
- National Sex Offender Public Website
Laws & Ordinances
- Revised Missouri Statutes
- Missouri Constitution
- Code of State Regulations - Missouri Secretary of State
- FindLaw: U.S. Constitution
- Government Printing Office: U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Code
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Currently updated version of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
Courts and Legal Proceedings
- City of Columbia Municipal Court
- City of Fulton Municipal Court
- Judicial Circuit - Boone & Callaway Counties
- Missouri Courts
Official site of Missouri's judicial branch of government.
- Representing yourself in Missouri Courts
Provides access to the Missouri State Courts Automated Case Management System.
- Federal Courts Finder
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
FindLaw's searchable database of the Supreme Court decisions since 1893.
- National Victim Notification Network
Allows crime victims to obtain information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders.
- U.S. Legal Forms
Search a wide selection of Missouri legal forms by category or title.
- Missouri Court forms
- Dissolution of Marriage Forms
- Legal Services for Low Income and Elderly People
- Missouri Bar “Find a Lawyer”
- Missouri Courts “Finding a Lawyer”