In celebration of Teen Read Week, we invite you to tell us about yourself in just six words. No writing experience is necessary; after all, you’re the master of this subject. Submit your six-word memoir by Saturday, October 14. Winning entries will be posted on our website in November.
1. Participants must be between 12 and 18 years old.
2. Participants must reside in either Boone or Callaway County, Missouri.
1. One entry per individual.
2. Entries must be exactly 6 words. No more. No less.
3. Submissions must be spelled correctly and not use abbreviations.
4. Daniel Boone Regional Library reserves the right to not publish inappropriate content.
You may contact a librarian with any contest questions at email@example.com or (573) 443-3161.