VOTE NOW for the Sweet 16!
Daniel Boone Regional Library has received over 60 ballots in our March Madness Teen Book Tournament! Through a series of votes, we are narrowing our list of the 32 most popular teen books to one grand champion. Voting for the Sweet 16 will end tomorrow, Friday, February 24. We’ll take a few days to tabulate the results and then announce those titles that will advance in our single elimination bracket on Thursday, March 2.
Each round you vote, your name will be entered into a drawing for a chance to win cool prizes best-selling YA books or a Barnes & Noble gift card.March Madness is open to all teens ages 12-18 who live in either Boone or Callaway County, Missouri.
How It Works:
- Round 1: VOTE NOW through February 24 for the Sweet 16.
- Round 2: Vote March 2-8 for the Elite 8.
- Round 3: Vote March 9-15 for the Final 4.
- Round 4: Vote March 16-22 for the final two contending titles.
- Round 5: March 23-April 5 for the book tournament champion.
- April 7: The champion is announced!
March Madness Teen Book Tournament Finalists
- “Famous Last Words” by Katie Alender
- “Red Queen” by Victoria Aveyard
- “Shadow and Bone” by Leigh Bardugo
- “Rapunzel Untangled” by Cindy C. Bennett
- “Midnight Thief” by Livia Blackburne
- “Torn Away” by Jennifer Brown
- “The Heir” by Kiera Cass
- “The Testing” by Joelle Charbonneau
- “City of Bones” by Cassandra Clare
- “Out of My Mind” by Sharon M. Draper
- “Storm of Lightning” by Richard Paul Evans
- “If I Stay” by Gayle Forman
- “Paper Towns” by John Green
- “The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die” by April Henry
- “We Were Liars” by E. Lockhart
- “The Giver” by Lois Lowry
- “The Young Elites” by Marie Lu
- “Throne of Glass” by Sarah J. Maas
- “Nil” by Lynne Matson
- “Since You’ve Been Gone” by Morgan Matson
- “Winter” by Marissa Meyer
- “I’ll Give You the Sun” by Jandy Nelson
- “All the Bright Places” by Jennifer Niven
- “The Kiss of Deception” by Mary Pearson
- “Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children” by Ransom Riggs
- “Eleanor & Park” by Rainbow Rowell
- “Holes” by Louis Sachar
- “Steelheart” by Brandon Sanderson
- “The Raven Boys” by Maggie Stiefvater
- “Uglies” by Scott Westerfeld
- “The 5th Wave” by Richard Yancey
- “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak