Audiobooks and magazines previously available through RBdigital have been shifted to the Overdrive/Libby platform instead.
RBdigital offers streaming TV and concerts to enjoy on your tablet, smartphone or computer.
- Gain unlimited access to Acorn TV and Qello Concerts for up to 21 days per month.
To use this free service, you need to live in Boone or Callaway County and have a current Daniel Boone Regional Library card.
How do I get it?
Borrow and stream TV and concerts using your computer’s browser or the RBdigital app on mobile devices.
- Visit DBRL’s RBdigital site or download the Apple iOS, Android or Amazon app.
- Select the Register option.
- Enter your library card number and required information to create your RBdigital account.
- After you have registered, you can check out access to Acorn TV or Qello Concerts to stream TV and concerts.
How often can I access the streaming services?
Each check-out allows for unlimited access to the streaming service you chose for seven days. You can check out a pass up to three times per month. When your pass expires, you can just return to RBdigital to check out another one.
Does a single pass grant me access to all the streaming services?
No, each pass only applies to the chosen service.
How do I access the streaming services?
Visit DBRL’s RBdigital site or use the app. Tap on the image of Acorn TV or Qello Concerts on the home screen or menu. For Acorn TV, then tap on any series preview. Tap on the Checkout button to gain a 7-day access pass. The service will open in your desktop or mobile browser and confirm your access. You will have to create an account for the service if you do not already have one.