All four libraries offer meeting rooms for use by non‐profit organizations, government agencies, or groups engaged in educational, civic, cultural, or intellectual activities. There is no charge for the use of the rooms.
Please note: After you submit this form, your application will be reviewed. You will then receive an email either confirming your reservation or letting you know that the room is unavailable. Library staff may also contact you with additional questions about your application.
If your group has already applied this year, see phone numbers below to make a reservation.
- Meeting room applications expire after one year. Each group must register once annually online or on paper.
- Groups may use meeting space only once per month. You can make a reservation for the current month and the upcoming two months.
- Meeting room reservations may begin 30 minutes after the library opens, and you must be out of the room 10 minutes before closing. View library open hours.
- Library meeting rooms are not available for commercial purposes. Such commercial use includes, but is not limited to, bazaars, special benefit sales and programs or presentations designed to promote the purchase of products or services.
- Tables and chairs are provided in a general room arrangement.
- You may serve light refreshments. You should let us know this when you make a reservation.
- All library policies, including the unattended children policy, smoking/alcohol/illegal drugs policy and non‐solicitation policy, also apply to the library meeting rooms
- You and your group are responsible for basic clean-up and returning the room to order. Any equipment or displays brought in for a meeting must be removed at the end of the meeting.
- Damages to the premises, equipment or furnishings as a result of meeting room use will be charged to the group responsible. Fees for excessive cleanup may also be charged.
- The library is not responsible for loss of stolen items.
- The group or organization and its members, jointly and individually, will assume and bear full responsibility for loss of, or injury, or damage to, any property of the Daniel Boone Regional Library caused or inflicted by the organization, its members, affiliated persons, guests, or invitees.
- Failure to comply with the meeting room policy and the accompanying procedures for each facility may result in denial of future use of the library meeting rooms, financial liability for damages, and/or immediate removal from the meeting rooms.
Reservations can be made Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. by calling:
- Columbia Public Library: (573) 817-7020
- Callaway County Public Library: (573) 642-7261
- Holts Summit Public Library: (573) 606-8770
- Southern Boone County Public Library: (573) 657-7378
- Audio‐Visual Equipment: A DVD/VCR and television are available for use in designated meeting rooms. This equipment should be requested when the room reservation is made. At least three business days notice is required.