Government & Law
Elections & Voting Guide
Local Voting Information
- Election Calendar
- Missouri Voter Registration Online (new!)
- Missouri Voter Registration Application (print & mail)
- Polling Locations in Boone County
This page can also be used to register a change of address or request an absentee ballot.
- Polling Places in Callaway County
- District Maps
- Voter ID Information
- Find Your Current Elected Officials
Local Political Clubs & Organizations
- Boone County League of Women Voters
- Mizzou College Republicans
- Mizzou College Democrats
Local News & Blogs
- Missouri Secretary of State
- Missouri Democratic Party
- Missouri Republican Party
- Missouri Constitution Party
- Missouri Libertarian Party
Candidates & Elected Officials
A non-partisan website that emphasizes voter advocacy. Includes Blogs, latest news, and state by state coverage.
A non-partisan nonprofit “consumer advocate” for voters that monitors the factual accuracy of what the candidates say in their ads, debates, speeches etc. A project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center at the University of PA.
Follow the money trail in American elections at the Center for Responsive Politics, a non-partisan, non-profit research group based in Washington D.C.
A charitable organization modeled on the Peace Corp that acts as an independent source for accurate information on candidates from all parties.
- Historic Presidential Election Data
A quick reference guide to all past U.S. presidential elections from The American Presidency Project at UC-Santa Barbara.
“An independent, non-partisan resource on trends in American public opinion.”
- USA.gov – Voting and Elections
Basic information of voting and elections, how to contact an elected official and contributing to the election process.
Government – Local
Government – State
- Find all Missouri Representatives
- Find all Missouri Senators
- Missouri House of Representatives – List of our Local Representatives:
- Missouri Senate – List of our Local Senators:
- Missouri General Assembly
Links to Missouri House of Representatives and Missouri Senate, tracks legislation and includes the Missouri Revised Statutes.
- Missouri Judiciary
- Missouri Secretary of State
Contains information regarding candidates, the General Assembly roster and government records.
- State and Local Government on the Net
Directory of official state, county and city government websites.
- State of Missouri
Official site of Missouri’s state government.
Government – Federal
Federal legislative information including bills and resolutions, activity in Congress, the Congressional Record and more.
- GPO Access
The U.S. Government Printing Office provides free access to the official, published versions of information products produced by the Federal Government.
- Official US Executive Branch Websites
List of offices of the Executive Branch with their websites.
Official information, services and resources from the U.S. Government.
- U.S. Department of State
Information about travel and business as well as news and issues involving the State Department. Includes the latest Country Report on Terrorism 2016 (formerly titled Patterns of Global Terrorism).
- U.S. House of Representatives
- Missouri U.S. Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- Missouri U.S. Senator Websites
- White House
Law & Legal Information Guide
- SIRS Researcher
Collection of articles from newspapers, magazines, reference sources, etc. organized by topic. Relevant topics include capital punishment, civil rights, copyright infringement, etc.
- MU Law Library
Offers a user-friendly portal to many useful, free Internet resources.
- Findlaw Legal Dictionary
- Missouri Bar Association-MissouriLawyersHelp.org
A website created by The Missouri Bar to provide resources and services to the citizens of Missouri. Includes a guide to legal topics such as finding a lawyer, probate law, family law and courts.
- Missouri Sex Offender Registry
- National Sex Offender Public Website
Laws & Ordinances
- Revised Missouri Statutes
- Missouri Constitution
- Code of State Regulations – Missouri Secretary of State
- FindLaw: U.S. Constitution
- Government Printing Office: U.S. Constitution
- U.S. Code
- Electronic Code of Federal Regulations
Currently updated version of the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations.
Courts and Legal Proceedings
- City of Columbia Municipal Court
- City of Fulton Municipal Court
- Judicial Circuit – Boone & Callaway Counties
- Missouri Courts
Official site of Missouri’s judicial branch of government.
- Representing yourself in Missouri Courts
Provides access to the Missouri State Courts Automated Case Management System.
- Federal Courts Finder
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
FindLaw’s searchable database of the Supreme Court decisions since 1893.
- National Victim Notification Network
Allows crime victims to obtain information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders.
- U.S. Legal Forms
Search a wide selection of Missouri legal forms by category or title.
- Missouri Court forms
- Dissolution of Marriage Forms
Legal Forms Library
LOG IN TO THIS RESOURCE. Search for and download a wide selection of Missouri legal forms by category or title. Provides an attorney directory and a dictionary of legal definitions.
U.S. Government Online
LOG IN TO THIS RESOURCE. Presents in-depth information on the structure and function of the U.S. government and its everyday role in the lives of citizens.