Downloadable eBooks From OverDrive
Our downloadable eBook collection features thousands of popular fiction and nonfiction titles for all ages. Compatible e-reader devices include NOOKs, Kindles, iPads, other tablets and phones. (Please see our article about eBook availability.)
The digital books catalog just got a great makeover. Watch a video or read about the changes here.
- This service is only available to patrons in our designated service area. Please contact support if you have questions about availability.
- Borrow up to 7 titles at a time (for 7, 14 or 21 days) and return them early if you want.
- Titles cannot be renewed, but you can borrow them again after they expire if they are still available.
- Place a hold on up to 5 titles that are on loan to someone else.
- See the Quick Start Guide for complete instructions.
- For answers to questions and problems visit our Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Having trouble finding available titles to check out? Pick any category (like "All Fiction eBooks") and then look at the top of the left column for a pull-down box. Instead of looking in "My library's collection.", click the arrow and choose to search for "Only titles with copies available."
- Items cannot be renewed. To keep reading, you must borrow the book again after the check-out period has expired.
eBooks From EBSCO (NetLibrary)
The library also offers an online collection of 23,000 non-downloadable eBooks through a subscription to EBSCO. Titles in this collection are read on your computer while you are connected to the Internet. Most of these titles are adult nonfiction or classic literature. Learn more.