Please read the guidelines carefully before filling out the application form.
Library meeting rooms are available for use on a reserved‐only basis by non‐profit organizations, government agencies, or groups engaged in educational, civic, cultural, or intellectual activities. There is no charge for the use of the rooms.
- Meeting room applications expire after one year. Each group must register once annually by completing a meeting room application (below).
- The meeting rooms may be reserved 30 minutes after the library opens and must be vacated 10 minutes before closing. View library open hours.
- Library meeting rooms are not available for commercial purposes. Such commercial use includes, but is not limited to, bazaars, special benefit sales, and programs or presentations designed to promote the purchase of products or services.
- Groups may utilize meeting space only once per month. Reservations will be accepted up to two months in advance.
- Tables and chairs will be stocked in a general room arrangement. Serving of light refreshments should be indicated at the time that the room is reserved.
- Please note that all library policies, including the unattended children policy, smoking/alcohol/illegal drugs policy and non‐solicitation policy, also apply to the library meeting rooms.
- Groups and individuals using library meeting rooms are responsible for basic clean-up and returning the room to order. Any equipment or displays brought in for a meeting must be removed at the end of the meeting.
- Damages to the premises, equipment, or furnishings as a result of meeting room use will be charged to the group responsible. Fees for excessive cleanup may also be charged.
- The library is not responsible for loss of stolen items.
Audio‐Visual Equipment: A DVD/VCR and television will be available for use in designated meeting rooms. The use of such should be requested when the room reservation is made. At least three business days notice is required.
Videoconference: (Only available at Columbia Public Library) If a group is interested in the videoconference equipment, please ask for that policy and application. At least 10 business days notice required.
Reservations can be made by contacting either the Columbia Public Library (573) 817-7020, Callaway County Public Library (573) 642-7261 or Southern Boone County Public Library (573) 657-7378 during regular business hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.).
The group or organization and its members, jointly and individually, will assume and bear full responsibility for loss of, or injury, or damage to, any property of the Daniel Boone Regional Library caused or inflicted by the organization, its members, affiliated persons, guests, or invitees.
Failure to comply with the meeting room policy and the accompanying procedures for each facility may result in denial of future use of the library meeting rooms, financial liability for damages, and/or immediate removal from the meeting rooms.