Meeting Room Rules
Meeting rooms are available at all of our libraries for no charge. Reservations are dependent on the following guidelines:
- Rooms are available to nonprofit organizations; government agencies; and groups conducting educational, civic, cultural and intellectual activities, including book clubs.
- Each group can reserve a room once a month.
- We accept online reservation requests as early as 60 days in advance of the requested date or as late as three days in advance. To request a meeting room for less than three days in advance, please contact the library.
- Meeting rooms cannot be used to sell or advertise products or services.
- All meetings must be open to the public.
- For full guidelines, see the DBRL Meeting Rooms Policy.
Holts Summit Public Library offers meeting room space during open hours and until 10 p.m. Monday-Sunday, with prior approval.
Southern Boone County Public Library offers meeting room space during open hours and until 10 p.m. Monday-Friday, with prior approval.
To book an event outside of regular hours, please call the Holts Summit Public Library or the Southern Boone County Public Library.
Study Room Rules
Study rooms are available during open hours at the Columbia Public Library. Study rooms can be booked online up to seven days in advance in two-hour blocks, limited to two hours per day and four hours per week per person or group. We will hold study rooms for ten minutes after the booked time, at which time they will be available for walk-in use.
Reserve a Room
Room reservations may begin 30 minutes after the library opens, and you must be out of the room 10 minutes before closing.
Reservations can be made online at any time by selecting your branch below:
- Columbia Public Library
- Callaway County Public Library
- Holts Summit Public Library
- Southern Boone County Public Library
Reservations can also be made over the phone during library open hours.
You may also view or cancel your room bookings online.