- An Adult’s Guide to the Pokémon Go Craze
- Reader Review: Why Be Happy When You Could Be Normal?
- Racing Forward: Docs About Runners
- Reader Review: David and Goliath
- Seventh Adult Summer Reading Gift Card Winner!
- Bone-Chilling Reads for the Dog Days of Summer
- On Your Mark, Get Set, Exercise Your Brain!
Brouck Jacobs currently works as an assistant prosecuting attorney for Boone County and makes his home in Columbia, along with his wife who is a pediatrician at Tiger Pediatrics. They’re looking forward to becoming parents this month as they welcome a baby boy to their family. He enjoys borrowing biographies and history books from the library, as well as Teaching Company lectures on CD. Read more »
As a public space, all of our facilities must meet the standards set by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) for accessible parking spaces, entryways, meeting rooms, restrooms and more. As an organization committed to providing access to information for all individuals, we look for ways to improve our services beyond the basic requirements. Read more »