- Top 10 Books Librarians Love: The November 2016 LibraryReads List
- November 4 Deadline for December ACT Exam
- Stories in Stone: Cemetery Tour
- Program Preview: Blacklight Art
- The Gentleman Recommends: Scary Books
- Reader Review: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry
- FAFSA Frenzy Sessions Begin Soon!
The library will begin offering a new downloadable eBook service on January 17, 2011, starting with around 700 adult, teen and children's fiction and nonfiction titles. These books can be read on a computer or transferred to a compatible e-reader. Read more »