If the item you want is not available in the DBRL catalog , you might be able to borrow it through our interlibrary loan service. This service will search for copies of requested materials across the state and farther.
Requesting Materials Is Easy
- Log in  to your DBRL Interlibrary Loan account. (The first time you log in, you'll be asked to verify your account information.)
- Search  for the title you want by clicking the "Search for Materials" button.
- Select the title you want and click the "Borrow this item from another library" link.
- Review your request and click on the Submit button.
- There is a 50¢ fee for interlibrary loans.
- You will be notified when the item is ready for you to pick up at your library.
- Interlibrary loan service is only available for residents of the Columbia, Boone County and Callaway County Library Districts .
- Audiovisual material and recently published books are not available for interlibrary loan. (You can suggest that we purchase those items .)
- Items loaned through this service are subject to the loan period and overdue fees of the loaning institution.