- “Beneath the Surface” Bookmark Contest Winners
- New DVD Set: “The Story of Film”
- Sign up Today for One READ 2013!
- 2013 One Read Winner: About “The Ruins of Us” and Keija Parssinen
- 2013 List of Suggested Titles
- Day Trips, Play Trips, Good Ole’ Hay Trips!
- Staff Review: My Most Excellent Year by Steve Kluger
Need a break? Come to The Perk Desk at the Columbia Public Library for drinks and snacks. The Perk Desk offers freshly brewed Lakota coffee as well as organic fair trade tea, hot chocolate, juice and soft drinks. We also sell fresh baked goods from The Upper Crust in addition to chips, granola bars and other snacks. Read more »
Whether you are a participant in a company-sponsored retirement plan or manage investments on your own, chances are you need to keep up with the financial markets. For decades many investors have relied on Value Line’s reports and analysis. Did you know you can access this resource online through the library’s digital branch? Read more »
With December upon us, the library is happy to offer two programs to help you prepare for the holiday season. Add a personal touch to your holiday greeting cards by making them yourself during our “Winter Card Wonderland.” Also, be a wiser digital gift giver by attending “Holiday Tech Talk” at the Columbia Public Library. Read more »