Free Online Tutoring and Job Help With Brainfuse
The Daniel Boone Regional Library has subscribed to Brainfuse to offer live online academic and career help. One-on-one tutors and job coaches are available daily from 2-11 p.m.
These services are available for free to library cardholders living in the DBRL service area. Follow the links below and sign in with your library card number and PIN (your birth date in the format MMDDYYYY). Don’t have a library card? Apply for a free library card.
These services also offer always-available resources, including 24/7 question centers, videos and other interactive tools.
Provides free online tutoring and academic help for elementary through college students.
- Set up live, one-on-one tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects (available in English and Spanish).
- Send a paper to the 24/7 Writing Lab and get feedback within one business day.
- Submit questions anytime and receive feedback within one business day.
- Access free lessons and learning resources, including test prep materials.
- Form online study groups in private virtual study rooms to collaborate with classmates.
- Get live help filling out your FAFSA application.
Adult Learning Center
- Set up live, one-on-one tutoring sessions for help with school subjects or academic skills.
- Submit a paper to the 24/7 Writing Lab and get feedback within one business day.
- Access practice tests to prepare for the HiSET and U.S. Citizenship test.
- Learn office computing skills with live Microsoft Office training.
- Get help crafting a strong resume and cover letter.
Provides free online help for job seekers of all ages.
- Set up live, one-on-one sessions with job coaches for help with interviewing or job searching.
- View templates to help structure your resume.
- Submit your resume for personalized feedback and assistance.
- Explore careers to determine which jobs would be a good fit for you.
- Access a wide variety of professional skill-building resources.
Offers free online resources, benefit information and job assistance for veterans.
- Connect with experts for live help with VA benefits and resources. Veteran Navigators are available from 1-9 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Chat live with job coaches for one-on-one help exploring careers and translating military skills to civilian life.
- Access free lessons to hone academic and professional skills.
- Get help transitioning your resume to civilian careers.